Origin: Enshi Tujia and Miao ethnic minority autonomous county, the Southwest of the Hubei Province
Harvest time: 2021 spring before the Qingming Festival (Ming Qian)
Material: one bud and one leaf
use 80℃ water and covered tea bowl or glass to brew 3 rounds, tea:water 1:80
- dry tea strip is tight and curly, showing grayish green color and slight silvery
- tea soup is brilliant green, clear and fresh brilliant
- the aroma is clean and fresh
- the taste is fresh and mellow, and sweet aftertaste
- the wet leaves are jade green, soft and tender
Enshi, Hubei Province, is the selenium capital of the world, the soil is rich in selenium. Enshi tea is a heaven given selenium rich tea, which is loved by tea people, especially by Japanese. Enshi has beautiful scenery, fresh air, and the reserves of selenium ore rank first in the world. The average content of selenium in tea is 1.068ppm. It is the best way for human body to supplement organic selenium by drinking 500ml selenium enriched tea daily for a long time. It has the effects of anti-cancer, anti hypertension and anti-aging.
There are no reviews yet.