Origin: Lao Mountian, Qingdao, Shandong Province
Harvest time: 2023 May
Material: tender bud and 1 leaf
use 80℃ water and covered tea bowl or glass to brew 3 rounds, tea:water 1:80
- dry tea strip tight and slender, curly with white hair, dark green lustrous color
- tea soup is green, clear and brilliant
- the aroma is clean and high, brisk, with strong chestnut aroma
- the taste is thick and heavy, mellow and sweet, aftertaste
- the wet is tender green whole flush, fresh and lustrous, even and tender
Laoshan tea enjoys a high reputation among green teas in China, and is highly praised by consumers as the “first famous tea in the north of the Yangtze River”. Laoshan tea, as the northernmost green tea in China, has the characteristics of long growth cycle, excellent quality, and rich tea flavor. The finished tea is curly, fresh, and has a strong chestnut aroma.
The spiritual quality of Laoshan tea. There are countless Taoist legends and stories about “springs” and “pools” in Laoshan, and these beautiful cultural heritages are inevitably related to the water of Laoshan. There is an old saying among the people of Laoshan that goes, “There are countless difficulties that cannot be separated from Laoshan.” The emotions behind this should also be inseparable from the unique “Immortal Mountain and Holy Water” of Laoshan. Famous mountains and waters breed famous tea. The unique culture of Laoshan endows Laoshan tea with unique cultural value.