- dry tea strips are thick and sturdy, tight and heavy, slightly golden hair, lustrous pitch-balck color
- red tea soup, clear and bright
- sweet and pure fragrances
- mellow and thick, slightly sweet tastes and aftertaste
- wet tea is dark consistent red, fat and thick
As the most expensive breed among Phoenix Daffodil teas, Phoenix Single Bush is popular domestically as well as overseas. The unique elegant, flowery fragrance and charm depend on the breed itself and its special processing techniques. Phoenix Single Bush grows in Mountain Fenghuang (Phoenix) in east Guangdong Province, where many breeds with different fragrance types exist. Picked and processed bush by bush according to different fragrances, the bright green Phoenix Single Bush has pretty leaves, good color, sweet taste, special fragrance and lasting flavor. Phoenix Single Bush has a combined fragrance of flowers and fruits, with a mild but rich taste. Grayish-brown leaves are thick and straight, producing bright orange tea liquid. Brewed leaves are “green with a red edge”, its fragrance lasts for as many as seven infusions.