Origin: Lincang, Yunnan Province (EU organic certification)
Harvest: 2018 spring tea, tender leaves of ancient tea trees, pile fermented and handpressed brick
use Zisha clay or porcelain teawares to brew 6-7 rounds at 100℃, tea:water 1:40
- dry tea is brick shape with suitable tightness and thickness, lustrous reddish brown color, showing golden hair
- reddish orange color tea soup, clear and bright
- clean and pure, aged fragrances
- mellow and pure, mild tastes with sweet aftertaste, “aged rhyme”
- wet tea is fat and even, reddish brown
Gongting (imperial/palace) Pu’er 宫廷普洱, which originally referred as the tribute Pu’er tea to the imperial court, is the best quality of Pu’er tea today. Pu’er tea was listed as tribute tea by the imperial court during the reign of Emperor Yongzheng of the Qing Dynasty. Tender shoots were harvested only in February, produced under the supervision of Pu’er local government and transported to the capital by caravans. Nowdays, the good quality of Gongting Pu’er tea follows a strict standard – 500g tea shoots is selected from every 50kg sun-baked green crude tea through manual selection and sifting.
There are no reviews yet.