Origin: Enshi Tujia and Miao ethnic minority autonomous county, the Southwest of the Hubei Province
Harvest time: 2020 spring before the Qingming Festival (Ming Qian)
Material: tender shoots
use 80℃ water and covered tea bowl or glass to brew 3 rounds, tea:water 1:80
- dry tea strip is tight and slender, even and straight like pine needle, smooth and lustrous, showing a fresh mung bean black green color
- tea soup is light green and bright
- the aroma is clean and high, fresh and brisk
- the taste is sweet and mellow and delicious
- the wet leaves are emerald green and even
Hubei Enshi Yu Lu 恩施玉露 – Jade Dewdrop is a special kind of green tea, which is used the traditional Zheng Qing- steamed 蒸青 method to process tea leaves. Since the Tang Dynasty, the steamed technique was introduced into Japan from China and kept very well, the Japanese Yu Lu tea nowadays is very similar to Enshi Yu Lu. Enshi Yu Lu has a clear tea liquid as dewdrop and a tender green color as jade.
There are no reviews yet.