Origin: Meng Mountain, Ya’an, Sichuan Province
Harvest time: 2021 spring before the Qingming festival (Ming Qian)
Material: Pick and select round fat single bud
- use 100℃ water for 1-3 mins and covered tea bowl or glass to brew 3-5 rounds
- the dry shape of Mengding yellow bud is flat and straight, the bud strips are even, the color is tender yellow,the buds have obvious hair
- the flower fragrance is quiet and long,
- the soup color is yellow, bright and green,
- the taste is fresh and mellow,
- the whole wet bud is tender yellow
Mengshan tea is mainly produced at the top of Mengshan mountain, so it is called Mengding tea. Mengding tea is produced in Mengshan, which is located in Mingshan and Ya’an of Sichuan Province. It is the site of seven tea trees planted by Wu Lizhen, the founder of Ganlu in Han Dynasty. Tea Blog Mengshan tea has been famous since Tang Dynasty. Both Immortal Tea and Tribute Tea are famous tea treasures in China, Mengding Ganlu is the oldest famous tea in China and the pioneer of famous tea. Mengding Ganlu is the representative of China’s top ten famous tea, top quality green tea and curly green tea. Mengding Ganlu originated from Fan Cha in history, it is the earliest curly (rolling) green tea in China. It evolved from the famous Mengshan tea Yuye Changchun (AD 1112) and Wanchun Yinye (AD 1120) in Song Dynasty.
Scholars of all dynasties left many articles praising Mengding tea, from these beautiful words, it is not difficult for us to understand the deep love for Mengding tea of the literati of the past dynasties. Ganlu in Sanskrit means “missing ancestors”, second, tea is like sweet dew. Ganlu tea is tender, exquisite, beautiful in appearance and excellent in quality.