use Porcelain or Zisha teawares to brew 9 rounds and above, at 95-100℃, tea:water 1:22
- dry tea shape is fine and sturdy, hemispheric, slight white hair, the color is lustrous blackish and jade green
- the soup is honey green, clear and bright
- the taste is sweet and mellow, clear and smooth with a sweet aftertaste
- the internal aroma is clean and pure, sweet, strong and long lasting flowery fragrances “high moutain rhyme”
- wet leaves are soft and fine, green with slight red edges
Taiwan oolong are Wenshan Baozhong, Dongding oolong, Taiwan high mountain tea (Ali mountain tea Photo), Muzha Tie Guan Yin and Baihao oolong-Oriental Beauty. Taiwan oolong tea varieties has been transplanted from the Fujian province since the Qing Dynasty, the initial producing processes used the half-fermented method of Wuyi Rock tea, after years of developments, Taiwan tea people create processing systems of their own. Taiwan Oolong tea and Fujian oolong tea have similar styles in terms of production technology and tea varieties. Even many practices of Taiwan Oolong tea have only made some improvements in technology. Its essence is almost the same as that of Fujian oolong, even homologous.
In the early stage, many Taiwanese businessmen set up tea planting bases in Anxi and hired local tea farmers to make tea according to Taiwan style technology. In the later stage, local tea makers planted and harvested, produced Taiwan style oolong tea.