use Porcelain or Zisha teawares to brew 9 rounds and above, at 95-100℃, tea:water 1:22
- dry tea shape is fine and sturdy, hemispheric, slight white hair, the color is lustrous blackish and jade green
- the soup is honey green, clear and bright
- the taste is sweet and brisk with a sweet aftertaste
- the internal aroma is clean and pure, sweet, orchid flowery fragrances “Charm Rhyme”
- wet leaves are soft and fine, jade green with slight red edges
Taiwanese tea people make tea in Anxi local tea garden. The tea tree species, style and technology are almost the same as those made in Taiwan. The price is low and the quality is good. Dong Ding frozen top oolong is a semi fermented tea made from Qingxin oolong varieties, with a fermentation degree of 35-50%. In the process of tea making, after drying, it is necessary to repeatedly wrap the tea into a ball with cloth and roll the tea to make the tea into a semi fermented hemisphere. It tastes sweet and mellow, with magnolia flower fragrance. It has rich activity in the entrance, strong flavor of falling throat and durable brewing resistance.
Taiwan oolong are Wenshan Baozhong, Dongding oolong, Taiwan high mountain tea (Ali mountain tea Photo), Muzha Tie Guan Yin and Baihao oolong-Oriental Beauty. Taiwan oolong tea varieties has been transplanted from the Fujian province since the Qing Dynasty, the initial producing processes used the half-fermented method of Wuyi Rock tea, after years of developments, Taiwan tea people create processing systems of their own.