Matching Hunan and Hubei Tea Workshop
Origin: Ying Shan county, Hubei Province
Harvest time: 2020 spring
Material: tender one shoot and one leaf
use 80℃ water and covered tea bowl or glass to brew 3 rounds, tea:water 1:80
- dry tea strip is tight and heavy, curly, dark green color, lustrous
- tea soup is brilliant green, clear and brilliant
- the aroma is clean and pure, roasted chestnut flavor
- the taste is mellow and thick, sweet aftertaste
- the wet leaves are lustrous green, fat and thick
Ying Shan Yun Wu – Cloud and Mist tea was as a palace tribute in the Tang dynasty, Ying Shan county is beside the main peak of Daibieshan mountain. High altitude, humidity and temperature there are optimal for the tea farming, each and every family has a custom to cultivate tea. According to different leaf materials and processes, Ying Shan Yun Wu could be divided into different grades, 春笋-Spring Bamboo, 春蕊-Spring Pistil, 春茗-Sping Tea, 碧剑-Jade Sword etc..
There are no reviews yet.