use Porcelain or Zisha teawares to brew 9-10 rounds and above, at 100℃, tea:water 1:22
- dry tea shape is fat, tight and sturdy, the color is lustrous brown like mud eel skin
- the soup is orange yellow, clear and bright
- the taste is thick and mellow, fresh and brisk, with strong and lasting sweet aftertaste
- the internal aroma is heavy and lasting, natural flowery fragrances with honey candy notes
- wet leaves are fat and thick, soft, “green belly and red edge”
As the most expensive breed among Phoenix Daffodil teas, Phoenix Single Bush is popular domestically as well as overseas. The unique elegant, flowery fragrance and charm depend on the breed itself and its special processing techniques. Phoenix Single Bush grows in Mountain Fenghuang (Phoenix) in east Guangdong Province, where many breeds with different fragrance types exist. Picked and processed bush by bush according to different fragrances, the bright green Phoenix Single Bush has pretty leaves, good color, sweet taste, special fragrance and lasting flavor. Phoenix Single Bush has a combined fragrance of flowers and fruits, with a mild but rich taste. Grayish-brown leaves are thick and straight, producing bright orange tea liquid. Brewed leaves are “green with a red edge”, its fragrance lasts for as many as seven infusions.