use Porcelain or Zisha teawares to brew 7-8 rounds and above, at 100℃, tea:water 1:22
- dry tea shape is tight and sturdy, even, twisted tea blade ends like dragonfly head, the color is lustrous reddish brown
- the soup is dark orange yellow, clear and bright
- the taste is sweet, brisk and smooth, thick, with obviously sweet aftertaste
- the internal aroma is clean and long lasting, fruity fragrances, regional “Rock Rhyme/ Yen Rhyme”
- wet leaves are soft and bright, even
Dahongpao, a premier Oolong tea is the most famous among Wuyi famous bushes. The original plants grew at Jiulongchao, amid the steep cliffs of Mountain Wuyi, nuture by various mountain springs. Organic ingredients in the water and the soil make Wuyi an ideal environment for Dahongpao. Carefully picked and processed, each leaf is compact, bright green edged with red, tea liquid is bright yellow. The most outstanding features are its strong orchid fragrance and its sweet “charm of rock” aftertaste. Dahongpao endures repeated infusions, nine times without losing its taste. To taste Dahongpao tea, must follow the program of “Gongfu tea” small teapot and small tea cup fine slow drinking, so as to really taste the charm of Zen tea at the top of rock tea. Note heavy, sweet, clear and fragrant.