use Porcelain or Zisha teawares to brew 8-9 rounds and above, at 95-100℃, tea:water 1:22
- dry tea shape is fine and tight, hemispheric, the color is lustrous greenish brown
- the soup is reddish yellow, clear and bright
- the taste is sweet and mellow, heavy and thick with a sweet aftertaste
- the internal aroma is clean and pure, sweet, strong fruity fragrances
- wet leaves are soft and bright, yellowish green with slight red edges
It is C.sinensis cv. Heidan, native to Panshan, Shuangmei village, Daping Township, Anxi County, Fujian Province, and has a cultivation history of about 60 years. It is cultivated in Anxi County and oolong tea area in Southern Fujian. The buds and leaves have strong fertility and tenderness. The peak growing period of one bud and three leaves is in mid April. The output is high, with more than 150kg oolong tea per Mu 667 square meters. Dry tea is of high quality, tight knot, brown green color, rich aroma, mellow and sweet taste.