Orgin: Linjie Village, Jingdong Country, East Wuliang Mountian, Yunnan province
use covered tea bowl or glass to brew 10 rounds and above, 100 ℃
- dry tea show rich silver hair, and the color is black and white
- tea soup is light reddish yellow and clear
- the taste is mellow and sweet, tasty and refreshing with strong sweet aftertaste
- high aroma is rich and fresh, enduring hair fragrance
- wet leaves are fat and thick, whole flush
Moonlight white 月光白 [yuè guāng bái] is white tea from Simao areas in Yunnan province and famous of its mystic process, plucking leaves under bright moonlight and processing without any sunlight on. Because of black blade upper surface and white back, one white hair bud with two black blades as a whole look like a crescent moon in a dark night.