use Zisha teapot to brew 9-10 rounds and above, at 100℃, tea:water 1:22
- dry tea is tight and smooth brick in shape, obvious “three section color”, reddish brown, yellowish green and bright red
- orange golden yellow and thick tea soup, clear and bright
- the taste is mellow and brisk, fresh and fine, obvious throat rhyme, with strong and long lasting sweet aftertaste
- fragrance is clean and high, long and fine, obvious strong and lasing orchid flowery fragrance
- Lao Cong- old bush flavour
- wet leaves after brewing, fat and thick, soft and bright, jade green leaves with obviously bright red edges
Zhangping Shui Xian tea has a long history and profound tea culture. Tea planting began in the Yuan Dynasty, and had a considerable scale in the Ming and Qing Dynasties, with special tea processing workshops. The Ming Dynasty Zisha teapot unearthed in Zhangping shows that Kung Fu tea and tea drinking culture were popular in Zhangping long ago. Deng guanjin, a tea man from Shuangyangzhong village in Zhangping, created the world’s unique tea category Shui Xian tea brick with original technology in 1914, which is unique among dozens of Oolong tea varieties produced in Zhangping. Zhangping tea brick combines the preparation method of Shui Xian in Northern Fujian and Tieguanyin in Southern Fujian. It is pressed into a square tea cake with a certain specification of wood mold. The production process of Zhangping Narcissus tea cake is as follows: fresh leaves, drying green, airing green, making green (alternating shaking green and airing green), killing green, rolling, modeling (including modeling and finalization) and baking.
It is a specialty of Zhangping City, Fujian Province and a geographical indication product of China. Zhangping Jiupengxi area is the main producing area of Zhangping tea. Its superior natural environmental conditions have formed the unique quality of Zhangping tea. Shui Xian tea brick is the only pressed tea in Oolong tea. It has rare quality and unique style. It has a strong traditional flavor. It has a high and quiet aroma, a natural flower fragrance like orchid. It can be stored for a long time and resistant to brewing. The fine products have orchid flower fragrance, good throat moistening, sweet aftertaste returning, and drink more for a long time without hurting the stomach, It sells well in Western Fujian, Guangdong and Xiamen, and is exported to Southeast Asian countries and regions. Won the gold award of China Agricultural Expo and China Agricultural and sideline products Expo.
There are no reviews yet.