Origin: Anxi Town, south Fujian Province
Harvest: 2020 Spring tea, tender leaves
use Porcelain or Zisha teawares to brew 7 rounds and above, at 95-100℃, tea:water 1:22
- dry tea shape is fine and tight, hemispheric, the color is lustrous yellowish green
- the soup is golden yellow, clear and bright
- the taste is sweet and brisk, mellow and thick with a sweet aftertaste
- the internal aroma is clean and pure, slight jasmine flowery fragrances
- wet leaves are soft and bright, yellowish green with bright red edges
Because tips of tender leaves are covered with white hair, Hairy Crab 毛蟹 [máo xiè] was given its name. Originally grown in Daping of Anxi, Mao Xie is easy to cultivate and has a good adaptation of environmental changes and a high yield. Its tea soup is bluish-yellow or golden with a strong orchid like fragrance and a light and mellow flavor.
Xin Hui –
Einfach nur wow! Toller sehr blumiger Tee aus Anxi. Steht seinen Geschwistern Tie Guan Yin sowie Yin Guan Yin in nichts nach.
Purchase not verified. Find out more