Origin: Wuliang Mountains, Yunnan Province
Harvest: 2018 spring tea,
Material: tender leaves of purple tea trees
use purple-clay or porcelain teawares to brew 3-4 rounds at 90-95℃, tea:water 1:18
- dry tea strips are fat and sturdy, tight and heavy, with light golden hair, lustrous brownish black
- bright purplish red tea soup with “golden ring”, clear and bright
- high and long lasting flowery fragrances
- heavy and thick sweet tastes
- wet tea is tender and bright purplish or copper red, fat and thick
Zi Juan tea 紫鹃茶 [zǐ juān] is a variant of Pu’er tea varieties, buds, leaves and stems are purple – Zi, dry tea and tea soup are also purple. Leaves could be produced raw Pu’er or black tea.
There are no reviews yet.